Hit Locations (reverse order on hit dice):
Combat Difficulty Modifier:
|+30||Easy||Attacking Surprised target, Shooting Point Blank|
|+20||Routine||Melee target outnumbered 3-1, Target Stunned|
|+10||Ordinary||Melee target outnumbered 2-1, Melee prone target, Attacking from higher ground, Shooting Short Range|
|-10||Difficult||Any test while fatigued, Shooting Long Range, Shooting Prone Target|
|-20||Hard||Shooting into Melee, Dodging while prone, Melee in darkness, Unarmed Melee against an Unarmed target, Using a weapon without the correct Talent|
|-30||Very Hard||Firing a heavy weapon that has not been braced, Shooting at Extreme Range, Shooting in darkness|
|Point Blank||+30||3 meters or less|
|Short Range||+10||Less than half weapon’s range|
|Long Range||-10||More than double the weapon’s range|
|Extreme Range||-30||More than triple the weapon’s range|
Using Fate Points:
- Re-roll a failed test once. Results of the re-roll are final.
- Gain +10 bonus to a test. Must be chosen before dice are rolled.
- Add a degree of success to a successful test. May be chosen after dice are rolled.
- Count as having rolled a 10 for initiative.
- Instantly remove 1d5 damage (cannot affect critical damage).
- Instantly recover from being stunned.
Players may permanently reduce their Fate by 1 to avoid dying.